Inglés-Semana 3-Deisy Saavedra

 MPORTANTE: RECUERDEN PONER FECHA Y NÚMERO DE ACTIVIDAD AL INICIO DE CADA ACTIVIDAD.

CONTESTARÁN LAS PREGUNTAS QUE VIENEN DESPUÉS DEL TEXTO SOBRE JUANITO, Y DESPUÉS TENDRÁN QUE VER EL VIDEO LLAMADO "HOBBIES AND INTERESTS" ENVIARÁN EVIDENCIA DEL TRABAJO COMO DE COSTUMBRE.

Hi, my name is Juanito Perez, I'm from Houston Texas and today I want to talk about myself to you. I'm a rancher man, I like to take care of my horses and cows, I also like to watch TV, my favorite TV program is a reality show called: American Idol, I also like sports, I love to play baseball, me and all my family play this sport every Sunday.

My favorite pastime is riding my horse, his name is El Indio, this horse is really fast and intelligent. Last but not least, my favorite hobby is to dance with all my family every Sunday after dinner, we turn on the radio and dance to whatever song is playing. 

 


What is the name of the character?

Where does he live? 

What does he do?

What is his favorite sport? 

Which is his favorite tv program?

What is his favorite pastime?

What is his favorite hobby? 


RECUERDA CONTESTAR UTILIZANDO: HIS FAVORITE HOBBY IS…… HIS FAVORITE TV PROGRAM IS……… HE LIVES IN……. ETC.


Comentarios